Sign in to follow this  
Guest sonreir

Problems during takeoff!!

Guest sonreir

Hi,just using the Concorde and realized a problem during takeoff...well, everytime i want to rotate it doesn't work! I am standing at the beginning of the RWY, full speed,...everything set right, and after reaching around 190 kts i pull my Joystick towards me...but nothing happens...it doesn't rotate!! All the rudders are also working a little bit...let me say "slowly"...they don't react as in other aircrafts, for example a 737 ...elevator up or down, and the aircraft moves up or down. Only after trimming the Concorde she rotates...but it seems to me i can only "fly" her verticaly with the "TRIM"?!...Another question...how do i work out the current trim for a flight with the Concorde and where can i see the trim in the cockpit?Got the same prob with the ailerons...well in comparison to the elevators they work slightly better and react to my "Joystick - turning" to the left or right.;) the only one which is working perfectly is the yaw rudder. I couldn't find any probs with that.Hope, someone can help me out with that.I always started with engines on and ready to start...i din't change anything...just the full speed, nose down...and well the RWY could be as long as i wish...without trimming the aircraft manualy...nothing happens... !So if someone could tell me how to fix that or where i can look out for the "trim Display", and how to work the right trim out for a flight.Thx in advance.RegardsLukas

LukasAre you using a force-feedback joystick?If so, disable the force-feedback in FS9 and the elevons should then work as intendedPeter

Peter Schluter

Guest sonreir

Hi Peter,yes, using a force feedback joystick but i disabled the force feedback option.Lukas

LukasSorry i cant help anymore. Disabling the force feedback worked for me.Try adding a bit of "up" trim.

Peter Schluter

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.