Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Updates?

Haven't used this bird for months. Have there been any updates?

No. :-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray, welcome back, how are you? Cheers Greg YSSY

Hi Greg,Suffering from RSI in my right arm so I've not been flying much recently. Hoping to get it sorted soon as it's been troubling me for about 6 months now. :-(I trust all is well 'down under'? :-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for that. Couldn't find anything, but often i miss stuff like that, so find it's always worth asking.

Hi Ray, Sorry to hear about the RSI that is nasty stuff,I do hope you get that sorted out. All is good ` down under`. We had a great electrical storm the other night. Not much rain with it but quite a show just the same. I have pics I will try and post. I know its a bit of the topic but worth while having a look at just the same. Cheers. Greg YSSY

Hi Greg,Great pictures! I guess you have a proper camera like a SLR. Digital probably? I wish we got storms like that. We tend to get a few storms in the summer but rarely any as spectacular as that.Do you live in Sydney? I ask because as a 11 year-old my paents and me emigrated to Oz back in '62. We only stayed 2 years but mum and I would have stayed forever.We lived in a few places around Sydney before buying a house in Frenches Forest. They had a shop in Brookvale and I spent many happy days at Manly beach and also at Dee-Why and Cronulla.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray, Glad you liked the pictures, no i dont own a digital SLR camera,I did not even take the photos . A mate I work with had them emailed to him. We dont even know who the photographer was!But the pictures were taken about five minutes from were I live. Which is over towards Balmain.Anyway thats the story behind the pics.I bet you you miss Australia having lived over towards the beachesfor a while.Have you been back since then?Also something I read inthe forum was that Norman has left PSS due to health problems.Have you spoken with him lately? Anyway if you do pass on my best wishes to him. Anyway good to talk with you Ray. Cheers Greg YSSYPS Yes I do live in Sydney hence the YSSY

Hi Greg,I thought you might have been a pro photographer given the quality of the images :-) Thanks for the background.No, I haven't been back since 1964 but in 1987 my brother did visit the house I used to live in and the neighbours remembered me :-) I'd love to go back one day.I wasn't aware that Norman had left the group. I wish him a speedy recovery. Probably why messages are appearing immediately and not being 'checked' beforehand.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.