Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanFraserUK

How to get concorde working fully in FSX

Guest DanFraserUK

Sorry for the pretty ambiguous title, I am hoping to attract as many people in to this thread as possible. I, like many of us, wish to have Concorde in a fully working state in FSX. Reading through quite a few threads here, some people have achieved some level of success.So, from this post on in this thread, I, and probably many others would like to see what you have done to get a certain something working, no matter how trivial. Clean and concise, no waffle, no chanting and baying for blood etc etc.

Guest Phoenix5

It is not possible to get the Concorde working fully in FSX at this time, there are major issues with avionic systems and panel display.We will attempt to produce a compatibility patch as soon as we can.

Hi Steven,Without wishing to tie you down on exact progress are you able to give me a rough idea of the progress made?Are we looking at 10% finished or 90% finished? I'm sure there are many people who are itching to fly Concorde in FSX.Thanks,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Ray,Sorry for the delay, I have been down with the flu, and did not see this one in my quick glimpses at the forums.As to the progress, I am sorry to say that it will still be a while before we can get anything solid back to the customers, whilst it looks like a simple process there is a lot of rewriting of the gauge files to take place, and we are still working on the other products at the same time.

Thanks Steven. Hope you're feeling better now. I'll visit here every now and then and check for progress. I know the team is quite limited in numbers and as you say, there is more than just the one aircraft to support.Thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

>It is not possible to get the Concorde working fully in FSX>at this time, there are major issues with avionic systems and>panel display.>>We will attempt to produce a compatibility patch as soon as we>can.I am waiting eagerly as well. Concorde, my favorite aircraft.Keep us up to date ... to keep our morale up.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.