Sign in to follow this  

Did Active Camera (Pro) Slip by Me ?

I read of so many people using Active Camera (Pro). Did I miss this one some how, and is it one of those "must have" programs. :-hmmmBob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Active Camera Pro is free and can be downloaded from the AVSIM file library... I use it to get into the Virtual Cabin in the Meljet 777, I would say it is a must have program! (Best of all it's free!)Cpudan80 :) :+

No, it didn't slip by you. We have you on FILM! HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH TO YOU!!!:-lol

It is great! you can download it at www.anticyclone.beWhat i like the best about it is that it replaces the tower view with a fly-by view. Also, it simulates the movement of your head as you turn the airplane. This particular effect can be turned off or reduced if you don't like it. What is also great is the fact that you can step out of your airplane and walk around like you would in a first person shooter. This is great for airports such as Emma Field where you can pretend to walk over to the Flying CLub or do a walk around of the airplane before your flight.It is also easy to install and has no impact on framerates.It is a must have,Daniel, CYCW

Ok, OK ... Allen Funt, whoops... I mean W. Sieffert ...About the same as the program costs. Later...:-outta___I'm outta here. Grap the camera's, and let's go troops !Bob (Lecanto, Fl)

Bob,You need to drop in sooner then every 90days so you don't have to think up new screen names. Quit LAYINABOUT!!!:-lol