Sign in to follow this  
slugger

Dash 8 Flying on Vatsim

Just wondering if there are any tips for flying the Dash 8 on Vatsim.The default FS9 planes connect OK, but I get hung upafter connecting the Dash 8 when I'm resizing my screen back to full screen after I'm connected.I've tried with engines running and with everything cold and dark.Perhaps there's a conflict with the Dash 8 program and how it's configured with the default flight plane in FS9.Thanks in advance,Slugger

I do it all the time with FS9.0 I load the default cessna, then the Dash, then I go about getting hooked up to vatsim. Only difference based on what you've told us is I fly windowed instead of fullscreen.Jay Eklund - Pilot 4332Senior VP Denver Operationshttp://www.pacificwestairways.com

Jay EKlund

UVA/GCVA Pile-it

Think I've found a solution.If I start with, and keep the small FS9 windowthroughout the connection process it seems to workjust fine. Not quite sure why, but hey.Sorry for any inconvenience.Slugger

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.