Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

Dash 8 Crashes

Guest Phoenix_7

try deletingmodulesFSUIPC.dllmodulesFSUIPC.inidownload FSUIPC ver 3.40 fromwww.schiratti.com/dowsonput only FSUIPC.dll in the modules folderJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hey thanks for the help. I already had the 3.40 fsuipc. But I deleted it and the ini file. Re installed it and let the ini file rebuild itself.Went thru the dash8 startup procedures, got Eng1 to start and stay on without any problems. When I started #2, my system crashed and restarted. This is wierd. Been flying dash8 for quite a while without any problems.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Hello PssSince I updated FS9 with new patch, Dash 8 totally crashes XP when I try to start engines. I uninstalled and re installed Dash twice and I get the same results. Everything works fine with the AC until I start cranking the engines, then my computer crashes and restarts. I tried several other paywre and original props and jets and the only crash occurs with dash8. I reinstalled my video and audio drivers also. I'm pull my hair out here.WinXP pro SP1FX5700 ultra 61.77 drivres1.5 MB ram200 GB HDSound blaster Audigy 2 ZSBill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I tried the suggestion above. When I now start FS9 with default AC, then switch to Dash8, It starts with both engines running. However when I start turning on electical system, It sounds like either the apu or the engines are restarting again. Then I get the crash. I tried the dark and cold cockpit setting. Everything works fine until I start the engine 1, where I get the same sound as if the apu or the engine is starting a second time. Then crash and system restart.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

HEY PSSI finally got my Dash 8 to fly with no crashes. I totally uninstalled FS9 patch and FS9. Shutdown all startup programs and services, rebooted computer, reinstalled FS9, Installed the FS9 upgrade, instaled fsuipc latest. The dash8 now flies again, so far no crashes.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

same happens to me must get an answer cause really no joy,since I bought this aircraft I want my money worth

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.