Sign in to follow this  
Guest tuck01

dash 8 300

Guest tuck01

I've been using the FMS with no problems until today. I tried to program the following flightplan.Toronto to North Bay using the FMS. These are the steps I used.click fpl and enter cyyz dep. airport click accept.second waypoint I type YYZ vor and click accept.then I click list to get an airway, of which I choose V34.For the "to" waypoint I select from a list YEE vor.Then to get an airway from YEE I click list again and flightsim exits and I'm lookin at my desktop!I've tried entering this flightplan five times now and I get the same problem at the exact same place (when I click list to get an airway from YEE). I've treid other flightplans with no problems.I've got fs9.1 fsuipc 3.40 and default flight set up as per instructions. any suggestions.Trev.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.