Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stian Haukland

PSS Dash 8

Guest Stian Haukland

Hello, I have a litle trouble with my aircraft.After some minutes with flying I'm getting unable to comunicate with ATC and I can't controll the landing gear.Have you heard about some familiar problems and what can I do to fix it.I'm using it on fs9.Stian Haukland.

Guest Stian Haukland

I have tryed it, but I still have the same problem:(

Guest jennifer

I have had the same problem despite setting up default flight as above post. Any help would be much appreciated

Guest Phoenix_7

your default flight must not be set properlytry loading a default aircraft, engines running, avionics onthen switch to the dash 8 and see if you still have the problemJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest jennifer

Sorry, Phoenix7, I've already tried that to no avail. I've tried it three times and each time ATC stops working after a few minutes and the landing gear either won't go up and on the one occasion when it did it wouldn't go down again. In addition the flight instruments froze. Lastly (see my other post) the flight dynamics are totally askew. I can reach Vr in 4 seconds and climb almost veryically to about FL100 before reaching stall speed. Very sad about this as I love this plane, the visual model and the sounds are great. It really does have a 'feel there' quality about it. I hope this problem can be sorted.

Guest jennifer

OK, panic over!! Thanks to FSHotsfx I had a back up aircraft.cfg in the Dash 8 folder. Thought I'd give it a try....hey presto, everything is fine. All problems appear to be solved. On checking the other aircraft cfg. it appears to have been corrupted...could well have been me...!! I apologise for any suggestion I might have made that this aircraft was less than excellent. I now know it is. Thanks very much.Cheers

Guest jennifer

Just wanted to clarify above message. I mean that the PSS Dash 8 is excellent!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.