Sign in to follow this  
Guest ericosmith

DH8 Mouse over tool tips

Guest ericosmith

Just started flying again after a break of several months and discovered that I no longer see anything when I move my mouse over a gauge. The pointer changes to the hand, but no more guage readings, etc. I'm not sure whether or not this ever worked once I upgraded to FS9. I know it did under FS2002 but I've changed a lot of other things since then too. Anybody have any ideas what the solution is? Thanks

Guest ericosmith

Duh, thanks, I checked all the settings but the right ones. That did it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,300.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now