Sign in to follow this  
nickelodeon

NAV1 display

Hello CaptainsI need very much your help.I purchased recently the Dash8. I am trying to make the FS9 test flight that it is on the PSS website and I find that my aircraft does not read the distance to the NAV1 frequency, in this particular case, is the ILS frq for rwy 23 at Toronto.The strange is that if I reload the flight sometimes it appears the distance and sometimes not.I also tried on other airports and happens the same thing.When change aircraft to default FS9, then I don't have any problem and all gauges shows frequency selected.Do you have any answer for me? Very much appreciated.Best RegardsMaikel

Hi again,Have to say that made a flight with out any problem.Then tried again and this time found that the DME to NAV1 was shown on ground but desappear when airborne.Very strange!.. Don't know where to check.RegardsMaikel

Hi,Well, after all this time I still have this problem. It looks like is related only to me.I reinstalled PSS dash8 and new version of FSUIPC but still can not fly the dash 8 since purchased.The strange is that only happen with this aircraft, no problem with defaults or PSS airbus PRO.Thanks and RegardsNick

HiAs I am not getting any support about this problem that I am having, and I am not able to solve it alone by my self it is not possible for me to fly this plane.Seems that is a problem only related to me as I don't get any help from the other friends here but ( and most immportant ), not reply from the PSS support.This is why then I want a refund for something I pay for and can not use.Waiting to hear from you soonRegardsMaikel

Guest Phoenix_7

have you changed the default startup flight in FS?it should be one of the default aircraft, saved with engines running, avionics onJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

at the 'create a flight' menu the aircraft is the default beechcraft baron 58 standing on LEBL with fair weather. ( engines running, avionics on).RegardsMaikel

Just found that when DME disappear from screen then check FSUIPC log file, and is shown on the last line the following:122031 Advanced Weather Interface Enabled198000 WeatherOptions set, now 40003605 (timer=0)and this was not before...Don't know if make any sense.RegardsMaikel

Ok, Just discovered that I have DME to NAV if I start the Dash8 with engine running and keep them running.But I promise I always start the simulator with default Baron, avionics and engines on.RegardsMaikel

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.