Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

Dash 8 Swings/Rocks With Autopilot

Guest Phoenix_7

what's your default flight set as?see message at the top of the forum on thishave you tried deleting FS9.cfgthen re calibrating your flight controlsJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Maestro

i have the same problem. default flight is the default 737

Guest DCW

I also have this problem with the Dash 8 in FS9. The PFCS gauge is showing an alternating spoiler use making the aircraft rock side-to-side. This only happens when the AP is engaged.

Guest Gremlin

Hello fellow simmers:)I apologise if this is has already been discussed but I've searched this forum and cant find a solution.I recently upgraded to FS9 (from FS2002) . Dash 8 worked fine in FS8 but for some reason with FS9 when I engage the autopilot the plane rocks from left to right and right to left all of the time. AT first I thought this was something to do with winds so I set all winds to zero and it still happens. I've tried downloading the latest version of FSUIPC in case this was an issue but that doesnt help.Any input from you kind people would be most appreciated.Happy Flying,David.

I get this too, BUT only when I have my FSUIPC registered!Unregister it, and I lose all the twiddly bits, but the Dash-8 holds the AP course true and proper.I've experienced problems with other add-ons that need FSUIPC, one was a pushback utility. It didn't work with FSUIPC registered, delete the reg key and all is well.

Guest tim80bwi

I had this problem and found it was linked with the wipers not working. Solved by installing FSUIPC 2.7.4.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.