Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEGENERAL22

Dash 8 panel problem

Guest THEGENERAL22

It's been a while since i've visited these parts, anyway i'm having a few problems with the Dash 8-300. I'll give you a list:1. Keyboard sometimes locks when taxiing.2. Certain switches do not do anything including windcreen wipers and battery, aren't they supposed too?3. Pitched on landing (i've since fixed this).4. Autopilot does not work properly i.e. the altitude hold hold at my given altitude, very flimsy.That's all i've found so far, i'm sure there are others. And it's funny as all these problems are automatically fixed if I give it a default panel - well apart from the fact that the original panel has been paid for.:-rollCan anyone help me?:-(

Guest Niels_C

Hi there,Have you tried to read the posts at the top of this forum?About default flights etc. I doubt the DSS Dash has any effect onyour keyboard. Actually, save 3) I don't recognize any of yourproblems first hand. I have just made an answer to a A340 APproblem posted in this forum, so please read since I list a fewpossibilities.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.