Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmer

Dash 8 CGF-number of stations

Guest flightsimmer

I did a quick search for this topic but did not see any entries for this.Flight Sim version: FS9Dash8_Base_Setup_2004-03-10.exeWhen I used the file loadedit_dash8.exe v1.0.0.30 dated Sunday, December 15, 2002, 10:57:00 AM, the CGF file is changed, but I noticed that FS9 still report a lower payload weight. Further investigation revealed that the number of stations was set at 5 in the CFG file. The number of stations is actually 6, with the bulk of the payload being in the last station.Is this a known problem, or did I miss an update to the setup program?Tom Haug

I have recently purchased the PSS Dash8 and have also noticed a discrepancy between what shows in the Aircraft.cfg file and what is indicated under fuel/payload in the SimBarry

OK -- have definitely found an error in the Dash8 aircraft.cfg file. The number of Stations should be 6 ( numbered from 0 to 5) and not 5 as in the CFG file. What this correction does is to allow the FS2004 Fuel and Load item to work properly.Barry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.