Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

PSS Dash8 TCAS and/or Radar?

Are either of these functional in the Dash8 for FS2004? I see them referenced in the tutorial, but have not been able to get them to respond. The dial for tuning the Radar display and the range show the recognition hand, but with the exception of turning the display on and off i see no response. If these are supposed to be functional, how do I operate them?Thanks:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yes they both work the weather is displayed on both the non Q and Q versionthe only setting is for on/offthe range setting is for the HSI display range on the main panelTCAS is only shown on the Q version which has a combined VSI/Traffic LCD displayinfo on the radar can be found in the manual on pg53info on the tcas on pg 34you need FSUIPC for either to workeither the unregistered or full version are okJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Thanks loads John:I think I have discovered my problem on the Radar. I have been useing FSMETEO for my weather. So far even with pretty extensive cloud cover, I have not seen anything on the Radar. If I let FS9 generate the weather it is there.On the TCAS, like a dummy I was looking in the wrong place.One more thing that so far I am overlooking. I see hydralics referenced in the tutorials/manual and for the error messages, but so far I do not see where any pump switches or anything of that nature are located on the panels. If I am just blind as a bat, where are they located?Pretty neat airplane. Thanks for the good work.RTH

Sign in to follow this