Sign in to follow this  
Lairyliam

Ok I give up.....

hi i have just purchsed the base installer for the dash and i am having no joy downloading the main package....when ever i rune the installer it keeps coming up with cannot find internet connection.i am online now so i know that that works.i have tuned off my macafee secuiry (all of it ) even enabled it in the fire wall to access the net.then tryed that all again....i am the administrator for my pc so thats not an issueand i dont use a proxy server....please helpThanks"Lairy"Liam Reynolds

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>best to send an email to PSS Support>>John >PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>I am not sure if this is "best": I sent an e-mail on 27 May to PSS support seeking support - today I am still without answer.Pitty, I am very close to give up too ...wme

The reason you haven't gotten a response is that I never received the e-mail. Bbe sure to send it to the address below and you will get a response.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

>The reason you haven't gotten a response is that I never>received the e-mail. Bbe sure to send it to the address below >and you will get a response.>>>Robert Kirkland>PSS SUPPORT>Dear RobertMany thanks for your fast response. I am new to this forum and to interacting with PSS support, but interestingly enough I received a confirmation from the postmaster as follows:---Your message has been deliveredto the following recipient(s):support@phoenix-simulation.co.ukMessage delivered----So, I wonder why you did never receive my e-mail? I had sent the following enquiry:---I am not able to fly an automated approach: As soon as LOC intercepts, plane turns away from runway heading (approx. 100

Sign in to follow this