Sign in to follow this  
Lairyliam

Ok I give up.....

hi i have just purchsed the base installer for the dash and i am having no joy downloading the main package....when ever i rune the installer it keeps coming up with cannot find internet connection.i am online now so i know that that works.i have tuned off my macafee secuiry (all of it ) even enabled it in the fire wall to access the net.then tryed that all again....i am the administrator for my pc so thats not an issueand i dont use a proxy server....please helpThanks"Lairy"Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest wme

>best to send an email to PSS Support>>John >PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>I am not sure if this is "best": I sent an e-mail on 27 May to PSS support seeking support - today I am still without answer.Pitty, I am very close to give up too ...wme

Guest Phoenix

The reason you haven't gotten a response is that I never received the e-mail. Bbe sure to send it to the address below and you will get a response.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest wme

>The reason you haven't gotten a response is that I never>received the e-mail. Bbe sure to send it to the address below >and you will get a response.>>>Robert Kirkland>PSS SUPPORT>Dear RobertMany thanks for your fast response. I am new to this forum and to interacting with PSS support, but interestingly enough I received a confirmation from the postmaster as follows:---Your message has been deliveredto the following recipient(s):support@phoenix-simulation.co.ukMessage delivered----So, I wonder why you did never receive my e-mail? I had sent the following enquiry:---I am not able to fly an automated approach: As soon as LOC intercepts, plane turns away from runway heading (approx. 100

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.