Sign in to follow this  
Guest tatankamani

DASH 8 - Problems with Heading and Course selection

Hello,I have updated my boxed version of Dash 8 and now experiencing the followingb problems. After take off and engaging the autopilot, both Heading and Course selection can be done with 10 degrees steps only. Disengaging the autopilot does not cure the problem. On ground and in flight, bevore engaging the autopilot, Heading and Course selection works correct. I posted this already in the Just Flight forum and I was told that this is caused by a bad panel programming. The Problem can be resolved either by a registered version of FSUIPC or by a fix, programmed by PSS. I personally do not want to purchase a registered version of FSUIPC, because I do not need it. I thererefore ask PSS to help with a fix, to make the Dash 8 in FS2004 usable.Thank youBruno

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

this was fixedjust tried mine and it works finethis is with unregistered FSUIPCv3.201go to the folderFS2004modulesdelete all the FSUIPC filesthen try re installing only FSUIPC.dllit can be found at www.schiratti.com/dowsonJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hello John,thank you for your information, but it did not work on my side. I installed FSUIPC 3.201 as mentioned, but it did not cure the problem. It, basically did not change anything.RegardsBruno

Hello; I'm having the same problem. When autopilot is engaged Heading, Course, and Barometer settings can only be changed in increments of ten. FSUIPC.dll 3.2.0.0 installed with the FS2004 update. I have tried replacing the FSUIPC.dll with the most recent version available and I still have this problem. I'm using XPpro with FS2004 on a fast system less than a month old. Do I need v3.201 for it to work correctly, or should the most recent unregistered version work also? I really want these features functional without having to pay to register FSUIPC for full functionality. I've read elsewhere that FSUIPC must be registered for these items to function. Any free suggestions are appreciated, and if others convince me that the problem went away with paying for registration I'll probably just buy it. Thanks, Matt

Sign in to follow this