Sign in to follow this  
Guest tim80bwi

Dash 8/FSUIPC

Guest tim80bwi

Hi all,I have just installed the PSS Dash 8 into FS2002. When I create a flight and select aircraft, I get the FSUIPC warning message about an unregistered attempt to access the software. I thought a license has been built into the guages??? I have an unregistered version of FSUIPC 3.4.1.1. This is the from the FSUIPC log: 58133 Module identified = "PSS-Dash8Q.GAU" 69139 Module identified = "PSS-Dash8Q.GAU" 69139 Illegal read attempt: offset 32FC, size 2 69139 ... Program or module not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPCHelp please :STim

Guest tim80bwi

There is nothing in MY FILES - I bought the retail CD-ROM version from Just Flight.

Guest Phoenix_7

then you need to contact support@justflight.comthey can provide you with a link to the updated files which has the fsuipc accreditationJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest tim80bwi

They gave me an older, free version of FSUIPC. It's a temporary solution, but it works. For now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.