Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

Load Edit quit working

My load editor for the Dash & the Airbus Pro series both stopped working.....gives me a run time error when trying to save. These worked well before and all of a sudden I can't use either program, but the load editor for the A330/340 works well. I deleted all Dash files & Pro files and reloaded from my files on the PSS site.....same problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?It seems a ton of people have the same problem all of a sudden, and as I said bothe the Dash & the Pro load editors worked before.Rick

Guest speight

Make a note of the runtime error numbers and put it into google. This should lead to the microsoft knowledge base and the appropriate fix.I think you have to have certain visual basic files installed to prevent the said error and although I have just installed them myself, I have not tested the load editor since.Good luck.

Hi,For those of you, who have the same problem here the solution, which worked for me: create a file dash8-300_notes.txt in your PSS Dash aircraft directory with the following content:

DeHavilland Dash 8-300REFERENCE INFORMATIONMTOW = 43000 lbsZFW  = 34500 lbsMax Fuel = 5678 lbs-------------------------------

Now it should work again. If this file is missing or has the wrong format you may encounter this error.RgdsReinhard

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.