Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmatta

Where is my Virtual Cabin ?!!

I purchsed the CD version of the PSS Dash 8. Using active camera in the VC , it does not seems to have a virtual cabin ( only virtual cckpit). I was surprised to see a review of the PSS dash 8 with a screen shot of a virtual cabin :http://www.fsnordic.net/article/article_view.php?ID=16Also on the PSS website under the Dash 8 product info, they mention "Panel Floodlighting & Cabin Interior Lighting" .Is there something wrong with my instalation , or the package does not have a virtual cabin ?If so, where did the reveiw got their shot from.Many thanks for clarifying this puzelling issue for me.H. Matta

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In spot view, if you set the distance from the aircraft as 10 feet, for example, it gets you right in and close. Just hit spacebar to go behind the aircraft. Because your so close it'll end up placing you 'in' the aircraft and you can see the cabin from there. Not really virtual but that's how it works for me. Problem is when flying, because the aircraft is moving around, quite frequently you end floating in space next to the fuselage!!Cheers.

Sign in to follow this