Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hans Palsson

Wrong version of FS2004?

Guest Hans Palsson

Hi there!Just did a brand new install of the PSS Dash 8 (ver. 2.004.01) on my brand new installation of FS2004. I choose to accept the offer of installing FSUIPC as part of the package, but now when starting FS2004, I am greeted by "FSUIPC has a problem!";"The version of FS2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.40901... You need the correct version of FS2004. [...]the build should be 9.00.30612"I do have the FS2004 patch installed, however I did not find an direct answer to this in this forum. FS2004 terminates after this message. I d-loaded the installer just some 20 minutes ago, from My Files.I hope I have not missed something that I shouldn

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.