Sign in to follow this  
KERNEL32

Dash 8 and other AC Creators?

Much like music album releases, movies, or anything that takes a team of people to create, I surely wish PSS (and other developers) would put somewhere the credits for who did what. Such as a list of people and their specific jobs on the aircraft. I will explain:I cranked up the Dash 8 last night and was truely amazed AGAIN that even though this aircraft was created quite a long time ago, it stands the test of time, and in my opinion it is one of THE best "feeling like you're there" aircraft.The panel and VC cockpit graphics are simply phenonomal.The sounds are excellent. Great quality, timing and use of sounds means so much.The feel of flying the aircraft blends with the sounds perfectly- almost scary how well this was done!So if I may ask (so I can find more aircraft from this "team" of creators like the sound artist, graphics artist, and or the flight file creator) who did what on this plane? Hey it will give a nice sense of human touch on your sales pages too!Thanks for reading.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes good job with the plane- it's a fun thing to fly (and the added systems simulation bits like monitoring cabin pressure make it much more immersive!)Now may I request that you make the Q400? :) There are NO Q400 planes that have a quality, fully simulated panel. No freeware, no payware, nothing. Apparently there was one developer making what seemed like a very complete Q400- but their forum has been dead for 5 months now so I am thinking that the project died out.Ruahrc

and if PSS could be persuaded to upgrade the VC to clickable and any other little tweaks I'd happily pay!

Sign in to follow this