Sign in to follow this  
Guest tezbedz

How to fly turbo prop

Hi ,Please do not take this as a criticism of your manuals which are well laid out and informative, I am looking for more basic information on how to use the condition levers in relation to the throttle to achieve the desired effect, (The plane stays in the sky).I have always been a jet jockey apart from the default cessna & King Air, and took advantage of your 1/2 price offer to fly some of the regional routes with BAV, however if I get to the cruise then adjust torque & RPM, the Dash goes into a stall which tends to end in the Lake District, I am flying EGPF to EGCC.I have tried your tutorial but am having problems because I am using the latest Airac from Navdata and the FMC does not seem to recognise some of the waypoints.If anyone can point me in the direction of a General Turbo Prop manual I would be most pleased.I would like to take this opportunity to thank PSS for their generosity with the half price sale and wish them well with their next release.CheersTerry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I have tried the tutorial, but, the FMC says that "PENGO" is not in the Database,.It worked OK the first time after I had downloaded the Plane, but, I updated the AIRAC from NAVDATA and now it is not recognised.What I am after is a description of what the condition levers do in relation to the power levers. If you can understand what I mean.ThanksTerry

Hi Reinhard,Thanks very much, that is just the thing I am looking for.CheersTerry

Sign in to follow this