Sign in to follow this  
Guest pylon101

Taxi/landing lights in FS 2004

Guest pylon101

I am sure this question was asked and abswered for a dozen of times.In FS 2004 taxi and landing lights are not seen ahead of the aircraft but somewhere right - and far away.Please help. I see the same question bellow - and no responses!!!Thanks.NickMoscowRussia

Guest pylon101

That spot on the right is all I have.I should tell you that I bought Dash like 3 years ago got FS 2002. Probably I missed some update. Though I didn't see any updates related to lights.Thanks.

Not sure what the outcome of this was, but I've got the same problem. I've re-installed the base package, "001" fix and the FS2004 update (in that order) and it's stil the same.As you can see from the attachment, the lights shine from right to left, about 100 yards in front of the aircraft.Any help much appreciated.ThanksDave

Hi,It seems, that you have replaced your halo.bmp and the bitmap files necessary for the lights. I don't remember exactly the filenames but I am sure, you will find out. Had a similar problem with adjusted lights. When I switched back, this effect was gone.So the question is: What did you install ?RegardsReinhard

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.