Sign in to follow this  
Guest de_pilot

gpws

Guest de_pilot

Is there any gpws availible that can be used with the dash 8 or altitude call out gauges? I've been searchin but what i have come up with are all part of another a/c

Guest Niels_C

Hi Spranger,Wouldn't that be doable, a bit like when one would add an INS gauge to a DC-10 panel? Even if the gauge is made with another a/c in mind, it could still work... I guess.

Guest de_pilot

lol, it's hard to do that sitting infront of a computer lol But i know what you mean. the reason i came up with that, on apporach into Tortola (TUPJ) i had to go missed on the second attempt i forgot the gears :-( Yeah i know, " Checklist checklist checklis! " but i was thinking with the aid of gpws ( terrain avoidance, or something along that line i might have been able to catch myself.Sean

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.