Sign in to follow this  
Guest crj50

Dash-8-300 PSS bouncing

Guest crj50

Hi,In FS2004, this plane is bouncing on the taxiways. Don't have that problem in FS2002. Any solution? Thanks.

Guest Niels_C

Is that at any airport, or what?Some airports, default or scenery add-on have glitches that make the a/c bounce,as when it's on a rough field.

Guest sannu

Yep I'm having the same problem and a airports which I would expect to be well maintained I've given up using the Dash-8 precisely because the bouncing by the nose-wheel oleo is so bad.Sannu

I have the same problem in FS04 at all airports, but only when I switch to the spot view. I am loading the panel in 2d view, but as soon as I cycle views to 'spot' the plane bounces up and down for a few seconds.Is there any way to fix this?Glenn

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.