Sign in to follow this  
Guest djdavies

Dash8 and Autopilot

Guest djdavies

I have reviewed prior posts regarding this problem with Phoenix's airplane, and have not found a definitive solution.I removed/ reinstalled FSUIPCFSUIPC is a .dll, it doesn't register in the registryMy FS does not have an FS9.cfg fileI still have a floppy Dash-8, without a useable A/P, and am bummed because it is so nice looking.HELP!!

Guest djdavies

When I engage Autopilot, the plane rolls back and forth. I can watch the spoilers flip up, then down, left then right. ALT does not hold altitude, under any circumstances.The problem was noted a couple of pages back in this forum, and I referenced the "solutions" that were proposed to that person. He never re-posted to say whether his problem was solved, but I tried the things reccomended.

Guest Phoenix_7

always start FS with the default flight, then switch to the dash 8also try deletingmodulesfsuipc.dllmodulesfsuuipc.inire install only fsuipc.dllJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest djdavies

What do you consider the "default flight?" My saved (default) flight is sitting on the runway in KRNO, flying the FS9 Beechraft King Air.As I stated earlier, I have already deleted FSUIPC, and re-installed.

Guest NormanB

The default flight is one of two that come with flight simulator. Note that loading the same aircraft at the same place isnt the same!In FS2004 the defaults are Meigs or Seattle, both in the 172. They are accessible from the Flight menu:Select a flight * from box 1 select Other * from box 2 select Either Default or Meigs.FS2002 is identical except there is only one choice - Default at Meigs.FS2000 lists all available flights together - the entry you need is Default Flight - Meigs Field

Guest djdavies

Alright, now I am pressed with flying this plane, and this problem is not resolved. Loading a default flight, (not exactly the Cessna @ Meigs), but close? Not sure this should be a requirement of running an add-on, but anyway.I did notice that with FSUIPC Unregistered, Autopilot worked, without Altitude. I then registered FSUIPC again, and I got the flopping back. Spoilers, left/right/left/right/left, etc. And altitude still doesn't work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.