Sign in to follow this  
Guest caribchief

Autopilot Heading Selector not functioning

Guest caribchief

Hello Guys,I am recently experiencing a problem using the Heading Selector in auto-pilot.When I engage the autopilot and click on heading select, the aircraft starts rolling from side to side along the longitudinal axis and the ailerons move up and down. This stops once I disengage the autopilot. I have updated the FSUIPC and nothing. I have gone as far as uninstalling FS9 and re-installing it with no add on software except the PSS Dash8. The problem still exists.The strange thing is the aircraft worked excellent for me and this happened after. Please if there is any fix for this, let me know as soon as possible.ThanksCaribchief

Guest Chris1001

Just a thought but have you tried jumping into the default Cessna, making sure the AP is OK there and then jumping back to the Dash-8.This as cured some minor things for me in the past.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.