Sign in to follow this  
Guest djdavies

PSS Support

Guest djdavies

Am I to understand that I was sold an add-on, that you admit to now, you will not support as it is too old?Thanks a lot for the heads up. I continue to have a non-functioning A/C, and little help from this forum.

Guest djdavies

John, you have replied in a timely manner. I am reffering to a note in another thread that said you guys were not supporting older work. Perhaps I should't have jumped on their comment. Sorry.But the bottom line is that my issue has not been resolved!! See topic #738!!!!

Guest Phoenix_7

I read message 738I am not seeing those problems so it makes it hard to offer any helpEven thou you tried this, I would try it againdelete the 2 filesmodulesfsuipc.dllmodulesfsuipc.inire install only fsuipc.dllit can be downloaded from www.schiratti.com/dowsonalso delete FS9.cfga new one is created when you start FSFS9.cfg is a hidden fileit can be located by doing the following,,click Start, Control Panelon the menu, click Tools, Folder Options, Viewclick 'show hidden files and folders'using windows explorer, browse toC:Documents and SettingsUserNameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9re calibrate your flight controlsthen try the attached flighthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/128340.zip JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest djdavies

Thanks John. This did the trick.I suspect that removal of FS9.CFG is what did it, as I tried everything suggested before.Thanks again!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.