Sign in to follow this  
Guest fvt

a Few Questions to Dash 8 Q 300 V2.0 behaviour

Guest fvt

Hi together,I won this lovely AC last weekend during a tombola.. so far fine!I installed everything, read everything and read the forum.Fine...Probs are so far:1. DME Could not get any DME infos with set NAV2 to DME freq.2. How to use the FMC/Heading possibility. - we have INBOUND OUTBOUND TRACK etc I am lost on that3. Weather radar is not showing anything, it is set to one of the possibilities... it is not in stby !!!And ofcource the difficulties to get the glidepath, but that was mentioned earlier in this forum :-)Any help on 1 to 3 would be appreciated...Some of the mentioned links from PSS/Phoenix are not valid anymore so I could not read/get any infos out of thatThanks and enjoy flying Dash 8Q-300Best regardsFrank (EDLP)

Guest fvt

affirmative Sir..... I took the patch from the internet page and updated it....By the way... I guess I am a stupid German :+ I got the Majestics Version and not the PSS version......I was just checking the internet page.... grrrrrSorry to bother you guys here.....Shame on me....But it is amazing how parallel the systems are NOT working.same probs on different products...Any hints anywayGreetingsFrank

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.