Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

dash 8 - avionics master switch

Sorry for this obvious question but , in the package i bought for the dash 8 I cannot find the avionics master switch,, is there actually a seperate avionics master for this plane.. thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>thank you , this worked, start with any other plan and then change to dash 8 works and all instruments work, but in the dash 8 panel set up it says you can start with everything cold, so in that case how do you turn on the glass panelalso does anyone know how to turn on the tcas ion dash 8 qtip??have you changed the original FS startup flight?>try starting FS with the default Cessna then switch to the>Dash 8>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Should be some EFIS controllers somewhere on the pedestal. Are they modeled?

the support team swears this is not the case. If the efis starts black then you need to start with the default msfs aircraft and then change to the sim plane ( dash 8) , this works most of the time,, I am shocked that they would design this without a simple avionics master or efis switch,, the same is true for the a340>Should be some EFIS controllers somewhere on the pedestal. >Are they modeled?

It somewhat seems that Reading the manual may be of some assistance. I think that PSS at least got the manual down pat in accordance with the aircraft that they developed. It is possible that you are experiencing other technical difficulties, which may need troubleshooting. "I am shocked that they would design this without a simple avionics master or efis switch,, the same is true for the a340"Why create a switch that is not on the aircraft, instead look for the way the unit should be operated.Enjoy the dash. If you have any questions feel free to ask.Kroswynd

Sign in to follow this