Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

dash 8 - avionics master switch

Sorry for this obvious question but , in the package i bought for the dash 8 I cannot find the avionics master switch,, is there actually a seperate avionics master for this plane.. thank you

>thank you , this worked, start with any other plan and then change to dash 8 works and all instruments work, but in the dash 8 panel set up it says you can start with everything cold, so in that case how do you turn on the glass panelalso does anyone know how to turn on the tcas ion dash 8 qtip??have you changed the original FS startup flight?>try starting FS with the default Cessna then switch to the>Dash 8>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest DashTrash

Should be some EFIS controllers somewhere on the pedestal. Are they modeled?

the support team swears this is not the case. If the efis starts black then you need to start with the default msfs aircraft and then change to the sim plane ( dash 8) , this works most of the time,, I am shocked that they would design this without a simple avionics master or efis switch,, the same is true for the a340>Should be some EFIS controllers somewhere on the pedestal. >Are they modeled?

It somewhat seems that Reading the manual may be of some assistance. I think that PSS at least got the manual down pat in accordance with the aircraft that they developed. It is possible that you are experiencing other technical difficulties, which may need troubleshooting. "I am shocked that they would design this without a simple avionics master or efis switch,, the same is true for the a340"Why create a switch that is not on the aircraft, instead look for the way the unit should be operated.Enjoy the dash. If you have any questions feel free to ask.Kroswynd

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.