Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rajah

Auto throttle

Guest Rajah

I found out myself!If you have a stand alone MCP (programmed for PMDG737) you can only use Heading and Course. Don't touch V/S. This causes the lose of control of the throttles!Frans

Guest Rajah

I found this question on the forum. I have excatly the same probelem.On the question was no answer.Someone have the answer now?FransI recently purchased the Dash 8. It starts fine and taxis great but as soon as I takeoff I have no control of the throttle by joystick or keyboard. It basically has a mind of it's own, throttle on screen cycles up and down. I eventually end up crashed on the ground. None of my other aircraft both third party and default don't have this problem. I run Windows XP with FS2004. Could you help me?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.