Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

Dash 8-400 Q400 for short

Greetings PSS types.I have just returned from YSSY from a briefing by one of our regional operators on their new Dash 8-400 or Q400 for short. (DH8D)This beastie is vastly diffeent from the Q300 which PSS (to my mind at least) did an excellent job with.So PSS can you be tempted to provide us with the brand new Q400?______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest NormanB

Rob,After the 757 there is no firm decision. We have some ideas but will wait until after the 757 before we can make a call.

>Meanwhile, the Dreamwings freeware version of the Q400 is>excellent.Based on your comment I downloaded it. The 2D panel is the default 737, the sound is Cessna 182 and the views out of the cockpit are through passenger windows! Not my idea of excellent! I deleted it straight away! I post this in case anyone is thinking it would be remotely like the PSS Dash 8. It's a million light years away!:-( Iain

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.