Sign in to follow this  
Guest C17SimGuy

FMC blank on Dash8

Guest C17SimGuy

My FMC is all black. I thought there was a "general issues" FAQ that told how to fix this, but it may have gotten moved/deleted. Can someone tell me how to fix it? Thank you! U just reinstalled it on my new system, so I used the latest installer. I am using WinXP, FSUIPC 3.53, FS2004.ThanksRegards from Southern California,Andrew

Guest NormanB

Andrew,Im not sure if I completely understand what the issue is from your description (plus Steve is much better at D8 stuff) but a few checks for you:* Are you starting FS from a default flight?* If so make sure you are "inside" the aircraft when changing to the dash (no psot view or VC)* If you are starting FS and selecting the Dash8 from the create a flight menu make sure that the default flight is one of the originals.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.