Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agrajag

FS Passengers question (Fasten Belts, etc.)

Guest Agrajag

I'm thinking that FS Passengers would be a great add-on for me. I love the concept.However, reading over the docs I've encountered a point of possible minor annoyance that I'd like to overcome.I like the idea of modeling the fasten seat belt situation. I've started doing it myself on my own and notice I'm always forgetting. If I do turn it off during flight I usually forget to turn it on for landing. Anyway, FS Passengers has a default key setup of CTRL-SHIFT-B to toggle the belt sign. I'd like to know if there's a way to reach the switch on the overhead panel via a keystroke and visa/versa. If I flip the switch have it send a keystroke (say CTRL-SHIFT-:( so that FS Passengers sees this happening.If this can't be done now, can FSUIPC help? Is it possible to add this with some external tool? Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Guest NormanB

Rich,The Dash8 predates FSPax by several years. Sadly there is no method of interaction possible.

Guest Agrajag

Thanks Norman. I was afraid of that. I realized I can't even have them both share the same hotkey since that switch doesn't have a hotkey entry.I was thinking perhaps I could learn some panel editing but it sounds like even that isn't very possible.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.