Sign in to follow this  
Guest horatio

autopilot

Guest horatio

hei there. i wonder how i can set the autopilot to climb and decent to the altitud i sett it to do. i know how to turn it on, butt not were the alt switch that lett me chose whitch hight i want are.tell me how to sett it!

Guest Phoenix5

HelloThe autopilot altitude is set using the "ALT SET" selector, located on the main panel, just below the heading selecor.If you are having issues with maintaining the set altitude, remember that you need to press the "ALT SEL" button in the AP panel each time you make a altitude adjustment.

Guest horatio

aha. okey. butt the VS where do i controll that? :(

Guest horatio

and one more thing. on the 2d panel the EADI and EHSI is black. so i cant see the heading. how do i turn it on?

Guest Phoenix5

The V/S wheel is near the AP connect button.As to your problem with the black screens, have you opened the overhead panel and started the apu or connected the ground power, and fliped the required switches?If you are still having problems email me at steven (at) phoenix-simulation.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.