Sign in to follow this  

Dear FFG group, i have great respect for your work, and

dear flightsimmers from the FFG group, i was wondering if your new 737-900 is still a old fsds 1 model or a new GMAX or fsds 2 model, i hope it is the last with al the new features, FSDS 2 is capable of. i hope there will be new models from your 737-800 and 737-700, because, you have to agree with me, the 737 models now on the site are from a long tme ago and so far from up to date. Don't get me wrong, i admire you because of developing planes for us, so a big cheer!!!Best regards, martijn worst

Guest Brent Hebert

Hi Martijn,You may want to post your question on their forum. It has a better chance of getting a response from their members. I agree, the NGs are nice looking planes.FFG ForumBrent Hebert

What do the current 737NG series models not have new that you would like to see? The -900 that was just released had a small visual model bug having to do with the nose wheel but that's already been fixed by Steve Reyling and an update will be released ASAP.Dave PaigeFlight DynamicsFreeware Flight Group

I would love to see the wings copied into the virtual view--easy to do if the aircraft is imported into FSDS 2, and even fairly straightforward in FSDS. A new mdl could be distributed, with no need for the bandwidth overhead of new textures, etc.... It'd certainly be a boost for those who enjoy the aircraft and fly from time to time as virtual passengers.-John

Well this model still misses working trust reversers and opening doors and i had problems with textures in the night, witch are known by FSDS 1 models in FS2002, so that is what i mean between old and new models. So i wait for a GMAX or FSDS 2 model in the future. Further on the 737-900 looks nice, if you are satisfied with a little bit less.Best regards,

Yes the ffg is some great people its funny how long it has been when i was at there old fourm waiting for the Dc 10 to come out for the frist time :)and to this day it still looks fantastic i really think the ffg team will hook up the 737 and otheres with new stuff ;)thanks ffg for your work it has made many of us happy in theses crazy times.