Sign in to follow this  
Guest iranair777

A couple of questions

Guest iranair777

Hi every one!I love PSS D8 a lot! but ive got three problems. first of all, how do we get the red needle in the speed guage to go higher so i dont get any negative points on FSP (FSpassengers). I its still the same even when I go above FL100, and I was wondering if this is a problem with my copy or what? and secondly, can somebody teach me how to use the autopilot? things like IAS hold, alt hold, hdg hold and how to set the autopilot on to do a ILS landing? And thirdly, can anybody tell me how to make the autopilot lock onto the altitude?? i set it to be at 10,000, but then it overdoes it and doesn't fix itself, so i have to do it manually??Thanks alot!p.s. i would appriciate if someone helps me before i reach Toulouse (from CDG) thanks ;)

>the red needle in the speed guage to go higher so i dont>get any negative points on FSP this is the max airspeed for the aircraft.>can somebody teach me how to use the autopilot?all in the manual - pages 36-38.>can anybody tell me how to make the autopilot lock onto the altitude?discussed in in the manual pages 36-38, and 43.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Hi D ScobieI have been learning how to fly the Dash 8 recently. It does work quite well - and when things have gone wrong for me, I have discovered that it has been my mistake.Firstly the barber pole indicates the max INDICATED air speed - you should take care not to exceed that, especially when descending. I have also had the a/c go higher than altitude setting when on Autopilot - but this is because i have not fully understood how it works and it has been my fault. When aiming for the autopilot to capture the setting , always ensure that the AP light is ON and ALT SEL is showing in white letters. Sometimes you can do something that turns one of these to OFF Barry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.