Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

DASH 8 & AIRBUS PRO

Guest tmond

Last nite I bought these products. When I run the installers I get some files but no aircraft. One thing noticible is all I get for the dash8 is I only get a texure file and config file. That's it. Any can help please? Tim Diamond:-(

Tim,Saw your problems on another forum. Where is the installer placing these two files? It should build several folders rather than just a couple of files. John Rooum

Guest tmond

in a folder by itself reading PSS8I also bought the airbuspro321. does the same thing.Tim

Guest tmond

I shut down firewall . no difference

Tim,This is v odd. Firstly, when you initially download from MY FILES, you get a file called Dash8_Base_Setup.exe? When you run this file, you have to again put in your e-mail and password,you then check install softwarethen check all the files you want {not necessary for fsuipc if you already have a registered copy}, then select install for FS2004, then confirm the location of your FS9 folder and shortcut requirements. It then should start downloading "File 1 of 7" and run through the lot automatically.Please post where in this sequence your download is failing - should give us a clue to your problem.RegardsJohn

Guest tmond

I'll follow your instructions and then get back. Tim:-)

Guest tmond

I followed your instructions and the files are in aircraft but it is not in my list when i go to choose aircraft.Tim

Guest tmond

I also bought the ABPRO and am having problems with that to. A319,320 & A321. No cockpits.

Guest tmond

John. I run the file the base setup exe for the dash8. No problems running that file. I also run the dash8 "full" exe(livery) Could that be my problem?Tim

Guest tmond

John. I rerun The base exe and now have the aircraft. Thanks. Now I gotta install ABprobus(hopefully. Thanks.Tim Diamond:-)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.