Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steveark

Dash Q400

Would the boys from PSS PLEASE consider building this!! Surely you could modify the 300 (stretch and vamp) to do the job. I know the panel is different, but the only one available is the Dreamwings, and it doesn't compete with your productions!I'm stuck on PSS!PLEASE!!!$

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Would the boys from PSS PLEASE consider building this!! Surely you could modify the 300 (stretch and vamp) to do the job. I know the panel is different, but the only one available is the Dreamwings, and it doesn't compete with your productions!I'm stuck on PSS!PLEASE!!!$
Dreamwings are making a Q400 exclusively for FSX, it will come complete with a panel which we're working on at present. Then we'll think about a VC too.D777

Dreamwings are making a Q400 exclusively for FSX, it will come complete with a panel which we're working on at present. Then we'll think about a VC too.D777
:( If only there was a VC for the FS2004 Dreamwings Q400, I'd be forever in servitude. I wish I knew how to make a VC setup for an existing plane.