Sign in to follow this  
Guest ian_kelly

rudder problem

Guest ian_kelly

Hi all. I've got the dash 8 up and running but I have a problem, the rudder sticks over to the left, making it impossible to taxi or fly. does anyone know how I can fix this. gyro drift is off and I've reinstalled loads of times, I have the latest drivers for my video card etc, all other addons are fine, PMDG full range and wilco 737 3/4/500I've got the saitek X52running FS9 on a Dual core 66002 GB dual channel ramSATA 300 HDMSI 775 powerup MOBO256mb ATI FireGL GFX cardanyone have any ideas?many thanks.Ian

Ian:very important that you first load a default FS9 aircraft prior to loading the PSS DSH-8.my FSing pattern through the FS7/8/9 versions is -* load FS at location (airport/gate) is wish for my flight using default FS cessana* after letting FS run for ~1 min (to settle) i then load the PSS aircraft.i have no problems with PSS planes when doing this.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest ian_kelly

Many thanks for that, I'll give that a go. cheersIan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.