Sign in to follow this  
Guest ebrenchley

A320 Panel Sizing Issue

Guest ebrenchley

Hello. I've just re-installed the A320 because I wanted to fix the mouse-flicker problem. After doing this, and downloading the little patch from the PSS website, I went to start a flight. The A320 panel starts off shrunk in IFR mode, with an outside black view. can't re-size it. When I switch to landing view, it doesn't really switch, just one of the screens goes blank. I think I have some real problems here. I need some help. Thank You.Elliot Brenchley

Guest ebrenchley

Doesn't anyone have any thoughts on this severe problem I'm having???? PSS guys????

Guest Phoenix_7

were the graphics ok before you added the flivcker patch?sounds like maybe you put the panel.cfg in the wrong folder??it goes in AircraftPSSAB-PropanelJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest ebrenchley

Thanks for the reply. I did not put the cfg in the right folder, I put it in the PSSA320 panel folder. I did put the fix cfg in the right faolder just now, but I've still got the fix cfg in the A320 folder. It's sill showing the same problem, and I don't have a backup cfg. Any comments?

Guest ebrenchley

OK. I've managed to fix it. Thank You.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.