Sign in to follow this  
Guest andreas76

Air Traffic Problem with A319/320/321

Hi!I have the following problem:Only with the PSS Airbus Pro family I am not able to use the FS2004 ATC feature. Now voice and no possibility to contact ATC. Also no ATIS channel works. I tried out a lot of things but no success.Maybe anyone knows this Issue and could give me a hint.Thanks in advance Andi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Get Radar Contact v3 instead and you'll be deliriously happy that FS ATC no longer works!CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Better still, fly online with VATSIM(sorry Andi, I realise this doesn't answer your question)

Read the post by PSS on setting up a default flight. Following it will fix the problem. Also, go to your keyboard assignments in Flight Simulator and set a keyboard shortcut for "Avionics". Its under "Settings/Radio Commands/Avionics Master Switch On/Off." I use Shift+A, it was available and easy to remember. After setting that, if you load the Airbus and don't hear ATC, just hit that and it saves you from having to load a different aircraft just to get your radios running. Hope this helps, its a common problem.-Dave

Hi Andi & Everyone!!I have the same problem, except with the PSS A320 series and Dash 8 300. I have no issues at all with the A330/A340, but my A320s and Dash 8s won't track the LNAV or VNAV from the FMGS/FMC on departure and end up nosing down into the ground... They swing wildly from climbing to descending and from left to right turns. Weights are all fine and I rotate too fast if anything. I only arm the autoflight systems at abotu 1000ft AGL...Does anyone have any answers????Thanks,Rowan

Sign in to follow this