Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maestro

Any fix for IAE instead of CFM displaying?

Guest Maestro

I checked around the forum all day and could not find an answere. One post mentioned to delete the cfg files and to let the downloader re-do the uh... remake the configuration files.That didnt work.There has to be a simple fix to simply let the A320 display the CFM display instead of always the IAE.Might that be a problem with FS9?Anyone?

Guest Maestro

Thx for the reply.I checked, and all the coresponding aircraft files point to CFM for the model for the CFM version, and IAE for the IAE version of the aircraft.However, it still displayes the IAE. Its like something is missing, but I reinstalled the base pack a few times.Also, just to mention, i DID default the flight to the stock 737. Same thing happens.

Guest vrandar

In the panel.cfg file check the following:If you are flying the CFM engine version the gauge02 line in the [window00] section should read:gauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPERV, 640, 527, 225, , 2If you are flying the IAE version the gauge02 line in the [window00] section should read:gauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPERV, 640, 527, 225, , 1Then change the [window01] section in the same way. So that for the CFM you should havegauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPER, 640, 216, 225, , 2and for the IAE version you should havegauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPER, 640, 216, 225, , 1The 1 at the end of the line is for IAE engines and will ensure that the lower ECAM shows EPR. The 2 is for CFM and will ensure the lower ECAM will show N1%.

Guest Maestro

sorry for the late reply, i was away during the weekend...but... yep. That did it.haha. thx for solving this mystery.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.