Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airmalta

PSS Airbus Mouse Flicker

Guest Airmalta

Dear Members, I had to re-install windows,and I lost everything i had especially my Fs9.I have installed the PSS AIRBUS,and installed the New Panel IFR VIEW (which is located at the PSS Site)But iam having the Mouse Flicker problem,can anyone pls send me the exact line which removes this bug (so that I can add it in my Aircraft.cfg file pls)Thanks in Advance,Regards,

Guest garnold

I too have had to re-install PSS Airbus and installed the alternate cfg file, but I am still getting the mouse flicker.Any thoughts.

Guest Flint_10

I too have had trouble with the mouse flickers. In fact I have just about reached the end with this particular product. I think it's a waste of money..... why have the flickers started anyway? I didn't have this problem when I first installed PSS A3XX in March 2004.I can fly OK for a few flights and then it re-occurs. I am sick and tired with the number of times I have had to re-install the new panel. It's absolutely frustrating. The latest problems ocurred after I installed ActiveSky 2004.5. I flew OK for 2 flights without a hitch but then the flickers started again. What is surprising is that on this occasion I had to delete the old and then re-install the new panel 4 TIMES before I got rid of the problem. It's a complete waste of time. Instead of actually flying I am spending most of my time setting the system up - this can't be right !!!I think I will return to the NG737 - at least that product seems to be more stable.Give me strength (it's a good job I have loads of patience !!).Any ideas anyone - before I give up completely with PSS and return to PMDG?Totally frustrated Alan

Guest Edwin

In Display Options (in FS9), try changing Render to Texture to OFF.Hope this helps.Edwin

Guest isra

Hello.In the first place, forgive my bad English.I also have this problem. Some time ago, somebody gave the solution in the forum, which consisted in changing somewhat on file Panel.cfg, but I do not remember what, and neither I find that mail. Please, he would ask for his author that he go back to reproduce it.Thank you very much for your attentionGreetings.Israel Abril Fern

Guest onelimey

Hello All, I haven't had this problem in a while and now it has started again. I downloaded the patch but no joy. But what I found out works is that if you load the default aircraft and then swithc to the PSS A320 after the game starts you will not get the flicker. I just wish that it could get fixed.ThanksAndy

Guest vrandar

That has always been a PSS recommendation as far as I recall.

Guest onelimey

I also discovered that if I set my screen resolution in the settings to 1024*768 or higher it stopped the flickering as well.ThanksAndy

Guest 2302rs

I also have this problem-again!It was gone after I installed the ficed panel.cfg, but reocurred now, I don't have a clue why. Reinstalling the fixed pnl.cfg doesn't help. Starting with default aircraft and chanching them doesn't help.I do not have this problem with the A330/A340 panel- it works perfectly.PSS PLEASE have a look at that. This flickering makes the plane unflyable.

PSS what is the status on this problem so far? The patch isnt working and the remedies for changing the panel.cgf arent working? I would please like to get a answer to something?

Guest mrk

Hi...The solution (at least in my PC) is to reload the plane. If you are parked in any airport and the mouse starts to flicker, just go to the relevant menu option from FS9 and reload any of the PSS Airbuses.. Hope this works for you too!Marinos KlourasAssistant Events CoordinatorHellenic VACC

Guest vrandar

Yes, on the odd occasions I have had the flicker that always worked for me, but sometimes re-loading twice was necessary, but it did work.

Guest pedroz

Hi all:i just happen to go through this question and as everybody I had th same problem weeks ago when I installed A320 in fs9.I would not be able to tell you where I found the solution but it works.....(here it is if I remember...)You open your panel.cfg for psab-pro and find in window8 the following:[Window08]Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=1,1position=7visible=1ident=59you change to:[Window08]Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59and that's it at least it works with me very well...have funpedro

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.