Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airmalta

PSS Airbus Mouse Flicker

Guest johns

I have found a simple solution i.e. on your keyboard press shift+9 and the cursor stops flickering.Put in all the data you require for your flight and then to get the captains view click on the hotspot at the lefthand side of the panel and then press shift+1 OR you can press shift+1 and then shift+2 and then you can fly without any problems. The problem appears some other addon that we have installed and which uses the ####+9 function. I hope this helps.

This is what you do........................Alter window 8 in the A320 panel so that the config is as follows......----------------------------------[Window08]Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1---------------------------------------------------The problem is the entry '(size_mm=1,1) by default, this is wrong! Alter it to read as above, then,Your mouse flicker will go.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest 2302rs

Dave,Thanks for the hint, it solved the problem for me.IMHO PSS owe you a good, big drink. I'm glad the support is backed up by you.PSS, maybe you should incorporate that cfg change into an official update.Regards,Raffael

Raffael,Don't scold PSS as they have it available on their web-site.Glad you have got it sorted.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest 2302rs

I stand corrected.Many thanks anyway.

Guest BMI701EGCC

I have solved the problem (well on my computer i have)exercise the following....Start >> Setting >> Control Panel >> Display >> settings >> Avanced tab >> Troubleshoot tabMove the ticker in the "hardware acceleration" all the way to the right.CheersBMI701EGCCScott Waterworth

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.