Sign in to follow this  
Guest junirrollo72

shaking A320

Guest junirrollo72

Last time I used fs2002 happend this to me. I prepared a flight with the pss A320 of lan chile. I selected the aircraft from the menu, and then I decided to change the load of the aircraft with the load utility from PSS. Then I selected for secend time the A320 so as the changes make effect, and when I selected the aircraft shakes on the groud, like if it was there and earchquake or something!!can anybody tell what is this, Do I have to change something in the aircarft.cfg file or something, becasue I cant use a320 airbus in any delivery, a319 and 321 works fine.thanks

Guest junirrollo72

how can i fixed now?

Guest Niels_C

Hi there,Just don't use loadedit while FS is running. Make your edits (and save) before launching FS. Then you should be fine to do "The Latin AmericanNetwork".

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.