Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrew59it

A3xx clock

Guest andrew59it

It seems the clock of the A3xx doesn't show the correct date.Is there a solution for the problem?ThanksAndrea

Guest andrew59it

No John,I fly with current date and the A330 clock on 25 oct was set on 09/08 and yesterday on 10/08.I tried to change the date of the flight into FS9 and the date has changed but always wrong.ThanksAndrea

Guest Phoenix_7

just checked again, works fine here?after FS9 loads select Options, Settings, Generaldo you have System time or Flight time checked?John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest andrew59it

I have system time selected. Today the date was 09-11Pheraps something into international setting of XP?I'll take a lookThanks

Guest andrew59it

Hi,nothing wrong into international setting in XP. Today 30 Oct the date is 14 Sept. Even changing the time into FS9 I have the date always one month and half behind.ANy news?Andrea

Guest andrew59it

It shows the current date and time.....I know this is not a big problem, but I would like to discover where is the problem....ThanksAndrea

Guest dave67
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgAndrea i dont know if this is any good to you,but what i have done is in flight sim i went to manchester(egcc,set the time and date in fs9 saved the flight and made it the default flight,so that everytime i open fs9 it starts off at manchester with the correct UK date and time.Dave

Guest andrew59it

Thanks Dave,I tried on Manchester, but the standard 747 clock shows 11-1 today, and the A330 clock shows 9-19....I didn't find any PSS files related to the clock setting....It's a mystery....Andrea

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.