Sign in to follow this  
Guest dlamb

A320/330 MCDU Perf pages

Guest dlamb

How does one get the takeoff data page to come up again after doing circuits? Example: Start at say EGGD. Takeoff and land back on Rwy 09. Taxi back to take off point. Clear MCDU and reload flight plan. However CLB, CRZ, and DES pages come up but not TAKEOF.Any help would be greatly appreciated.David

Guest dlamb

Thanks for your quick reply John. I will try that and let you know. Seem to remember it did work but then the autothrottle wouldn't funtion so I didn't get full power on take off when I hit the + key for TOGA. Anyway stand by - I will get back shortly.Thanks again.David.

Guest dlamb

Hi John,Yes the FD off after landing and then preparing a new flight plan seemed to do the trick regarding the takeoff performance page. However as suspected the auto throttle did not work at takeoff. Light did not come on and only got about 50 percent power at TOGA setting. Had to resort to manual throttle control until established on climb after which auto throtle worked.CheersDavid

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.